Wednesday, December 12, 2012

New Students

 
When I set up my classroom in the fall I always planned for a new student from day 1.  I kept an extra desk in my classroom that I added to my class seating arrangement.  This desk belonged to "Mr. Nobody".  Everyone loved to sit next to" Mr. Nobody".  Sometimes we even had a "Miss Nobody".  In that desk I would store all the materials I passed out to my class during the first month of school.  I was then prepared for a new student who may arrive during the course of the year without hunting around my room.  This saved me lots of time and made life just a little easier.
Mrs. Jordan has a new student coming to join her class next week.  Her class made this educreations to help introduce Steward School and Mrs. Jordan to her new student.  What a nice welcome this will be.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.