Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wall Wisher

I love sticky notes!  The fun shapes and colors help remind me of all the things I need to do.  You will always find a stack on my desk along side all my other fun school supplies.  My children always said that the Teacher Store was like a Candy Store for Teachers.
Wallwisher is a site that I have used as an online bulletin board full of sticky notes.  This site allows you to add your own personal features by adding pictures and text.
The Third Grade wishes everyone a Happy New Year. 
After discussing New Year's Resolutions, the students used the iPads and scanned my QR code which brought them to Mrs. Klipfel's Blog.  "So Cool!"  They then added their 2013 New Year's Resolutions to their class Wall.
Please feel free to add your own resolutions to their Wall.
 
 
**Tech Tip:  Go to Wall Wisher.  Create an account.  It's FREE!
                       Add your Title and description.  This is where I ask the question for my Wall.
                       Choose a portrait or add your own.
                       Choose a wallpaper or upload your own. 
                       You can do a search for something special for your Wall.
                       If you are looking for an image that is animated add the word gif at the end of
                       the search.
                       Privacy~ I always moderate posts before they are published.
                       Address~ Wallwisher allows you to change the address.  Think simple.
                       Share~ You may copy the embedded link or the the QR code.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.