Saturday, August 16, 2014

Back to School Shopping

  This summer I was reading a blog post from Creative Teaching Press. I have always loved their products and use many of them in my classrooms.  Did you know they introduced the scratch and sniff stickers in 1977?  I think banana is my favorite and pineapple a close second.
Loving all things creative and decorative, I entered a contest they were having and crossed my fingers. 
(To be truthful. I love to enter contests)
 
http://www.creativeteaching.com/
 
On August 4, 2014 I received an email from Heather at Creative Teaching Press that I was one of the lucky winners.  I wish you could have seen how large my smile was!
 
It was really difficult narrowing down my selections from their online catalog. The choices were all so inviting but $200.00 goes a long way.   I even offered some of my prize winnings to Miss Klipfel for her first grade classroom.
Off went my reply email with all my selections to Heather.
On August 15, 2014 my boxes arrived!  WOW! I can't begin to describe all the high quality, colorful classroom materials that were packed in those boxes.  Heather even included many extra surprises for me!
Boarders, and stickers, and posters, oh my!
 
Letters, and cutouts, and labels, oh my!!

Be sure to come back in September to see these goodies in the classroom.
  I am off to laminate!
 
 photo MrsKlipfelsign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.