Saturday, October 22, 2016

MASSCUE 2016

I had the pleasure of attending my first  MASSCUE conference this October. We traveled to Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA which was another first for me. Many of the sessions were held in the luxury boxes with spectacular views of the field. This 2 day experience provided me with so many new learning opportunities that I am excited to share with students and teachers.

Some of my MASSCUE highlights:
Meeting Karen Miller (again) from DoInk Green Screen. She always inspires me.
Playing with the Animating and Drawing App from DoInk in action
Learning about EDTV from Plymouth Schools
Coding with Swift Playground
Chatting with Matt from Apple who has come Steward School for a regional meeting in the past
Seeing the PBS Media Learning capabilities and extensions
Discovering Ways to personalize chromebooks
Learning how to integrate Google forms with Google maps
Meeting many, many vendors
Using many of the new interactive display boards
Exploring prodigygame.com for math
Visiting the BrainPop booth
Seeing new ideas from Scholastic
Chatting with Jeff from Read and Write
Meeting Jim from CDW where we received our chromebooks last year

Received numerous swag!

What a great time!




 photo MrsKlipfelsign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.